Life in the UK Test: Study Guide
Pass the Life in the UK Test and get British citizenship with the best-selling Life in the UK Test: Study Guide
The latest edition of our leading independent study guide contains the complete testable materials from Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents, everything you need to pass the Life in the UK Test on your first attempt. This best-selling series has already helped over 750,000 people pass the test since 2005.
Passing the Life in the UK test is a requirement for anyone wanting to live permanently in Britain or become a British citizen. This practical study guide is designed to make preparing for the test a whole lot easier.
The Study Guide is three books in one giving you the following:
- The complete testable sections of the official Home Office study materials, Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents 3rd edition (ISBN: 9780113413409)
- A full study guide including study aids and practical advice from people who have already passed the test
- Hundreds of practice questions and answers
What’s in the new edition?
- Updated specific advice on what to study and what the questions will be like – including detailed breakdowns on hot topics like dates and famous personalities
- Expanded and completely revised practice questions based on direct experience and customer feedback
- Updated and unique study aids such as diagrams, illustrations and appendices
- Advice on what Brexit means for you as a new citizen
- According to statistics released by the Home Office in 2014, three in ten people failed the test. Feedback from our customers shows that 93% of our customers pass first time.
Study Guide features
The Study Guide is packed with useful information, including:
- All the latest official study materials required for the Life in the UK Test
- Easy to understand diagrams and charts that explain difficult topics
- Hundreds of multiple choice practice questions based on the study materials
- Handy glossary that explains difficult terms
- Timelines summarising the key dates covered in the test by topic
Purchasers of the book can also take advantage of a free subscription to online tests. And don’t forget that the site contains the latest news and guidance on events and decisions affecting people looking to make the UK their home.
Revised and updated with everything you need to learn, this is the essential step-by-step guide to passing the Life in the UK Test. Let the Life in the UK Test: Study Guide and www.lifeintheuk.net take the pain out of your test preparation.
Available online, or at WHSmith, Waterstones and all good bookstores
£10.99 | ISBN: 978-1-907389-73-3