Life in the UK Test: Handbook
Essential study materials, all the testable sections of Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents, at a budget price.
The Life in the UK Test: Handbook is the simplest way to help you pass the Life in the UK test.
The Handbook contains the complete testable sections of the official study materials as well as handy study aids, appendices and advice.
This best-selling series has already helped over 750,000 people pass the test since 2005.
What does the Handbook include?
- The complete testable materials
- Latest guidance on question formats, study methods and what you need to learn, based on direct editorial experience and customer feedback
- Exclusive appendices, diagrams and study aids to help you learn everything more quickly – all created by and for people who have really taken the test
- Trusted advice and answers to common questions from people who have successfully passed the test
- A free subscription to online tests at www.lifeintheuk.net
Passing the Life in the UK test is a requirement for anyone wanting to live permanently in Britain or become a British citizen. According to statistics released by the Home Office in 2014, 70% of people passed the test. 93% of Red Squirrel customers pass their test first time.
This essential study guide is designed to make preparing for the test a whole lot easier.
Purchasers of the book can take advantage of a free subscription to online tests. The site also contains the latest news and guidance on events and decisions affecting people looking to make the UK their home.
Revised and updated with everything you need to learn, this is the essential step-by-step guide to passing the Life in the UK Test. Let the Life in the UK Test: Handbook and www.lifeintheuk.net take the pain out of your test preparation.
Available online, or at WHSmith, Waterstones and all good bookstores
£8.99 | ISBN: 978-1-907389-76-4