What to Study For the Test
Planning to take the Life in the UK Test? Find out what you need to learn
The 3rd revised official Study materials were published by the Home Office in 2013. Any tests taken on or after 25 March 2013 are based on the information found in Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents 3rd edition. The complete text, including everything the real test is based on, is fully reproduced in our Life in the UK Test: Study Guide series.
The testable chapters included in our study guides are:
- The Values and Principles of the UK
- What is the UK?
- A Long and Illustrious History
- A Modern, Thriving Society
- The UK Government, the Law and Your Role
The latest titles from our study guide series which relate to the 3rd revised test are:
- Life in the UK Test Study Guide 2022 – ISBN 978-1-907389-79-5
- Life in the UK Test Handbook 2022 – ISBN 978-1-907389-81-8
- Life in the UK Test Practice Questions 2022 – ISBN 978-1-907389-80-1