Life in the UK Test HandbookGet the essential study materials, all the testable sections of Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents, at a budget price.
The Handbook contains the complete testable sections of the official study materials from the Home Office, Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents 3rd edition, as well as handy study aids, appendices and advice.
This best-selling series has already helped over 500,000 people pass the test since 2006.
What does the Handbook include?
- The complete testable materials used for all tests from 25 March 2013
- Latest guidance on question formats, study methods and the kind of thing you need to learn, based on direct editorial experience and customer feedback
- Exclusive appendices, diagrams and study aids to help you learn everything more quickly - all created by and for people who have really taken the test
- Trusted advice and answers to common questions from people who have successfully passed the test
- A free subscription to the online tests at www.lifeintheuk.net
Passing the Life in the UK test is a requirement for anyone wanting to live permanently in Britain or become a British citizen. According to statistics released by the Home Office in 2009, just under 71% of people passed the test. This essential study guide is designed to make preparing for the test a whole lot easier.
Purchasers of the book can also take advantage of a free subscription to the online tests. The site also contains the latest news and guidance on events and decisions affecting people looking to make the UK their home.
Revised and updated with everything you need to learn, this is the essential step-by-step guide to passing the Life in the UK Test. Let the Life in the UK Test: Handbook and www.lifeintheuk.net take the pain out of your application.
Available online, or at WHSmith, Waterstones and all good bookstores
£7.99 | ISBN: 978-1-907389-29-0