Life in the UK Test: Study Guide & CD ROM
Our most comprehensive product, including the complete study materials, practice tests and CD ROM tests
This book contains everything you need to study and prepare for the Life in the UK test. This comprehensive title includes the complete study materials, study aids and advice, practice tests and CD software for you to test yourself at home.
Applying for Settlement (ILR) or British citizenship? Get the definitive guide for passing the Life in the UK test, complete with a companion CD ROM of practice tests, and pass with confidence.
The Life in the UK Test: Study Guide & CD ROM edition is the latest update in this highly successful series and contains everything you need to pass the Life in the UK Test on your first attempt.
Tests on CD
The Study Guide contains the complete testable sections of the 3rd revised Home Office study materials, Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents (ISBN: 9780113413409) as well as handy revision advice and practice tests. This best-selling series has already helped over 500,000 people pass the test since 2005.
This edition includes a CD ROM featuring interactive testing software that lets you test yourself using your home computer. Featuring tests on individual chapters as well as practice tests drawn from hundreds of questions, the CD ROM will help you focus your studies and develop your knowledge as well as preparing you for the experience of the test itself.
What’s in the new edition?
- New CD software, with revised questions and improved performance
- New foreword from Chimene Suleyman, poet, journalist and contributor to ‘The Good Immigrant’
- Revised trusted advice and answers to common questions from people who have successfully passed the 3rd revised test
- Advice on what Brexit means for you as a new citizen
- Updated specific advice on what to study and what the questions will be like – including detailed breakdowns on hot topics like dates and famous personalities
Study Guide features
As well as the new features, the book is packed with useful information, including:
- All the latest official study materials required for the Life in the UK Test
- Easy to understand diagrams and charts that explain difficult topics
- Hundreds of multiple choice practice questions based on the study materials
- Handy Glossary that explains difficult terms
- Timelines summarising the key dates covered in the test by topic
Purchasers can also take advantage of a free subscription to the online tests. And don’t forget that the site contains the latest news and guidance on events and decisions affecting people looking to make the UK their home.
Revised and updated with everything you need to learn, this is the essential step-by-step guide to passing the Life in the UK Test. Let the Life in the UK Test: Study Guide and www.lifeintheuk.net help you pass first time.
Available online, or at WHSmith, Waterstones and all good bookstores
£12.99 | ISBN: 978-1-907389-55-9