Study GuidePass the Life in the UK Test and get British citizenship with the best-selling Life in the UK Test: Study Guide.
The latest edition of our leading independent study guides contains the complete testable materials from Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents 3rd edition, everything you need to pass the Life in the UK Test on your first attempt. This best-selling series has already helped over 500,000 people pass the test since 2006.
Passing the Life in the UK test is a requirement for anyone wanting to live permanently in Britain or become a British citizen. This practical study guide is designed to make preparing for the test a whole lot easier.
The Study Guide is three books in one giving you the following:
- The complete testable sections of the official Home Office study materials, Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents 3rd edition (ISBN: 9780113413409).
- A full study guide including study aids and practical advice from people who have already passed the test.
- Hundreds of practice questions and answers.
What’s new in the 2015 Edition?
- Completely revised practice questions based on direct experience and customer feedback
- Updated advice on what to study and what the questions will be like
- Updated and unique study aids such as diagrams, illustrations and appendices
According to statistics released by the Home Office in 2011, just under 77% of people passed the test using the 2nd revised Life in the UK test materials. Feedback from our customers suggests the 3rd revised test is harder. Make sure that you give yourself the best chance possible to pass your test first time.
Study Guide features
As well as the new features, the book is packed with useful information, including:
- All the latest official study materials required for the Life in the UK Test
- Easy to understand diagrams and charts that explain difficult topics
- Hundreds of multiple choice practice questions based on the study materials
- Handy Glossary that explains difficult terms
- Timelines summarising the key dates covered in the test by topic
Purchasers of the book can also take advantage of a free subscription to the online tests. And don’t forget that the site contains the latest news and guidance on events and decisions affecting people looking to make the UK their home.
Revised and updated with everything you need to learn, this is the essential step-by-step guide to passing the Life in the UK Test. Let the Life in the UK Test: Study Guide and www.lifeintheuk.net take the pain out of your application.
Available online, or at WHSmith, Waterstones and all good bookstores
£9.99 | ISBN: 978-1-907389-26-9