Study GuidePass the Life in the UK Test and get British citizenship with the best-selling Life in the UK Test: Study Guide.
The latest edition of our leading independent study guides is valid for all tests taken from 25 March 2013 and contains everything you need to pass the Life in the UK Test on your first attempt. This best-selling series has already helped over 425,000 people pass the test since 2006.
Passing the Life in the UK test is a requirement for anyone wanting to live permanently in Britain or become a British citizen. This practical study guide is designed to make preparing for the test a whole lot easier.
The Study Guide is three books in one giving you the following:
- The complete testable sections of the official Home Office study materials, Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents (ISBN: 9780113413409).
- A full study guide including study aids and practical advice from people who have already passed the test.
- Hundreds of practice questions and answers.
What’s new in the 2014 Edition?
- Fully revised practice tests, based on your feedback and our experience, just like the real thing
- New advice on question formats and study methods based on customer feedback
- Updated trusted advice and answers to common questions from people who have successfully passed the 3rd revised test
According to statistics released by the Home Office in 2011, just under 77% of people passed the test using the 2nd revised Life in the UK test materials. Over 5,500 candidates who used Red Squirrel guides to take the 2nd revised test show that over 92% of them pass on their first attempt. Feedback from our customers suggests the 3rd revised test is harder. Make sure that you give yourself the best chance possible to pass your test first time.
Study Guide features
As well as the new features, the book is packed with useful information, including:
- All the latest official study materials required for the Life in the UK Test
- Easy to understand diagrams and charts that explain difficult topics
- Hundreds of multiple choice practice questions based on the study materials
- Handy ‘Words to Know’ section that explains difficult terms
- Timelines summarising the key dates covered in the test by topic
Purchasers of the book can also take advantage of a free subscription to the online tests. And don’t forget that the site contains the latest news and guidance on events and decisions affecting people looking to make the UK their home.
Revised and updated with everything you need to learn, this is the essential step-by-step guide to passing the Life in the UK Test. Let the Life in the UK Test: Study Guide and www.lifeintheuk.net take the pain out of your application.
Available online, or at WHSmith, Waterstones and all good bookstores
£9.99 | ISBN: 978-1-907389-17-7