New applications forms for Further Leave to Remain (FLR) publishedThe UKBA have published new versions of applications to be used for applications for Further Leave to Remain (FLR) with effect from 1 December 2013.
The affected application forms are as follows:
FLR (FP): for use in place of the FLR(O), if you are applying for limited leave to remain in the UK on the basis of:
- Family life as a partner on the 10-year route to settlement
- Family Life as a parent of a child in the UK (5-year and 10-year routes to settlement)
- Private life in the UK
- Family or private life where you know you do not meet the requirements of the rules, but would like to apply anyway
FLR (AF) - leave to remain (Armed Forces)
- SET (AF) - settlement (Armed Forces)
New versions of the following application forms have also been published:
- FLR(O) - the revised form will not include categories now covered by the FLR(FP) and FLR(AF)
- FLR(M) - leave to remain (partner)
- SET(DV) - settlement (victim of domestic violence)
You should use the new forms if you apply on or after 1 December 2013. However, the UKBA will continue to accept applications made on the previous version of forms FLR(O), FLR(M) and SET(DV) up to and including 22 December 2013.