New application forms in use from 1 October 2013New versions of some application forms are being published by the UKBA to be used from 1 October onwards.
The new forms should be used for any application made from within the UK on or after 1 October 2013 in the following categories:
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- Tier 1 (Investor)
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (General)
- Tier 2 (Priority)
- Tier 2 (Priority Dependant)
- Tier 2 (Main Applicant)
- Tier 4 (General)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
- PBS Dependant application form for dependants of Tier 1, 2 and 5 migrants
- PBS Dependant application form for dependants of Tier 4 migrants.
There is also a new version of the form for Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Endorsement to be used by anyone applying from outside the UK.
You should use the forms with immediate effect but the UKBA will continue to accept applications made on the previous version of the forms until 22 October 2013.