New application forms from 1 July 2013The UKBA have published updated application forms for visa applications across all tiers of the points based system. The new forms should be used for all relevant applications from 1 July 2013 onwards.
The new forms should be used for all applications made on or after 1 July 2013, although the UKBA will accept applications made on the old forms until 22 July 2013. It should be noted that whichever version of an application form you use your application will be considered under the Immigration Rules as of 1 July 2013. Some minor changes to the Immigration Rules came into effect on this date.
Applications submitted on or after 1 July (other than on the BR2, BR3 or BR4) must be accompanied by the new fee. Applications submitted with the incorrect fee will not be accepted.
New forms have been published for applications made from inside the UK in the following categories:
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- Tier 1 (Investor)
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (General)
- Tier 2 (Priority)
- Tier 2 (Priority Dependant)
- Tier 2 (Main Applicant)
- Tier 4 (General)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
- PBS Dependant application form for dependants of Tier 1, 2 and 5 migrants
- PBS Dependant application form for dependants of Tier 4 migrants.
There is also a new form in the Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Endorsement category for applications from outside the UK.
There are also other assorted forms which have been updated. These are:
- BR1 (registration certificate)
- BR2 (highly skilled)
- BR3 (accession worker card)
- BR4 (family accession worker card)
- BR5 (residence card)
- BR6 (family member residence card)
- CR1 (blue or yellow registration certificate)
- CR2 (highly skilled)
- CR3 (purple registration certificate)
- CR4 (residence card)
- CR5 (family member residence stamp)
- EEA1 (registration certificate)
- EEA2 (residence card)
- EEA3 (permanent residence)
- EEA4 (permanent residence)