12 reasons to choose LifeintheUK.netThere are plenty of reasons why you should use lifeintheuk.net to help you to pass your Life in the UK test with confidence. Here are a few of them.
1. We have a pass rate of over 95%
We’re very proud of our proven track record. We survey how many of our customers have passed their test. Customer feedback shows that 95% of our customers passed their Life in the UK test - 92% of these people passed on their first attempt.
This pass rate is head and shoulders above the current national average of 83% (in 2012).
2. Trusted by thousands
Red Squirrel Publishing and lifeintheuk.net have been helping people pass the Life in the UK test since it was first launched in 2005.
We publish the best-selling Life in the UK Test: Study Guide series. This series has been tried and tested by over 500,000 people.
Our study materials and tests have been published in:
- The Sunday Times
- The Telegraph
- The Times
- BBC’s The One Show
- The Scotsman
- Channel 4’s Empire’s Children
We’ve also been mentioned in:
- Christian Science Monitor
- The Strait Times
- The Daily Mirror
3. Value for money
With prices starting from as little as £4, you can choose from a range of online subscription packages giving you unlimited access for just a few days or several months. All packages are excellent value and designed to suit your study needs.
You can also take advantage of our range of support materials including our Study Guides, (also available on the Kindle), Practice Questions book and iPhone app.
4. Your wrong answers explained
When you complete one of our online tests you get a report detailing which questions you got correct and which you got wrong.
Our service gives you an explanation of the correct answer, along with references to the relevant page that you need to revise in the study materials. This helps you target your revision by letting you know which sections, right down to the page number, you need to revise. It’s like having a study expert by your side.
5. Unlimited access
When you buy a subscription you get unlimited access to our service. You can make the most of your subscription and take as many tests as you like.
6. Highly Recommended
We believe that lifeintheuk.net is the best in the business and we carry out regular customer satisfaction surveys to make sure we stay that way. The results show that 97% of our customers would recommend us to other people who need to take the test. We’re working really hard to try and convince the other 3%!
7. Try before you buy
If you’re unsure whether lifeintheuk.net is for you then you can try our service for free. Once you have registered your account you can take a free sample test. If you have any questions then contact our customer service team for fast and friendly assistance.
8. Get a FREE subscription if you’ve bought a Red Squirrel book
If you’ve already purchased any of the best-selling books by Red Squirrel Publishing then you can sign up for a FREE subscription. This subscription lasts 24 hours, but can be used as many times as you like.
9. Start testing yourself immediately
There’s no need to wait for delivery. When you but an online subscription, you can start testing yourself without any delay.
10. No software to install
Our software requires nothing to be installed and uses a standard Internet browser. Plus you can take tests using a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone.
11. Get the latest innovations first
Don’t forget, if there’s a particular service you would really like us to provide let us know!
12. Reputable company with a real history
Red Squirrel Publishing has been around since the test was started in 2005. We pride ourselves on being a reputable company with a proven history of high-quality products and an excellent track record. We offer brilliant services without any gimmicks.
12. Based on our best-selling series
All the material on this website is taken from our best-selling series of study guides. With over 500,000 copies sold we’re a popular choice. We’ve helped thousands of people pass their test and get Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship.
The thrill of hearing from another satisfied customer never wears off, so if you’ve got news to tell – then make our day and contact us.