Study Guide & CD ROMThis book contains everything you need to study and prepare for the new test. This comprehensive title includes the complete study materials, study aids and advice, practice tests and CD software for you to test yourself at home.
The Life in the UK Test: Study Guide & CD ROM edition is the latest update in this highly successful series and contains everything you need to pass the Life in the UK Test on your first attempt.
The Study Guide contains the complete testable sections of the 3rd revised Home Office study materials, Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents (ISBN: 9780113413409) as well as handy revision advice and practice tests. This best-selling series has already helped over 500,000 people pass the test since 2006.
Tests on CD
This edition includes a CD ROM featuring interactive testing software that lets you test yourself using your home computer. Featuring tests on individual chapters as well as practice tests drawn from hundreds of questions, the CD ROM will help you focus your studies and develop your knowledge as well as preparing you for the experience of the test itself.
What’s new in the 2015 Edition?
- Fully revised practice tests, based on your feedback and our experience, just like the real thing
- Brand new appendices designed to help you understand the study material
- New advice on question formats and study methods based on customer feedback
- Revised trusted advice and answers to common questions from people who have successfully passed the 3rd revised test
Passing the Life in the UK test is a requirement for anyone wanting to live permanently in Britain or become a British citizen. This practical study guide is designed to make preparing for the test a whole lot easier.
According to statistics released by the Home Office in 2011, just under 77% of people passed the test using the 2nd revised Life in the UK test materials. Over 5,500 candidates who used Red Squirrel guides to take the 2nd revised test show that over 92% of them pass on their first attempt. Feedback from our customers suggests the 3rd revised test is harder. Make sure that you give yourself the best chance possible to pass your test first time.
Study Guide features
As well as the new features, the book is packed with useful information, including:
- All the latest official study materials required for the Life in the UK Test
- Easy to understand diagrams and charts that explain difficult topics
- Hundreds of multiple choice practice questions based on the study materials
- Handy Glossary that explains difficult terms
- Timelines summarising the key dates covered in the test by topic
Purchasers of the book can also take advantage of a free subscription to the online tests. And don’t forget that the site contains the latest news and guidance on events and decisions affecting people looking to make the UK their home.
Revised and updated with everything you need to learn, this is the essential step-by-step guide to passing the Life in the UK Test. Let the Life in the UK Test: Study Guide and www.lifeintheuk.net take the pain out of your application.
Available online, or at WHSmith, Waterstones and all good bookstores
£12.99 | ISBN: 978-1-907389-27-6