What to study for the testPlanning to take the Life in the UK Test? Find out what you need to learn
The 3rd revised official Study materials were published by the Home Office in early 2013. Any tests taken on or after 25 March 2013 are based on the information found in Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents 3rd edition. The entire text, including everything the real test will be based on, is full reproduced in our Life in the UK Test: Study Guide series.
The testable chapters included in our study guides are:
- The Values and Principles of the UK
- What is the UK?
- A Long and Illustrious History
- A Modern, Thriving Society
- The UK Government, the Law and Your Role
The titles from our study guide series which relate to the 3rd revised test are:
- Life in the UK Test Study Guide 2013 - ISBN 978-1-907389-12-2
- Life in the UK Test Study Guide & CD Rom 2013 - ISBN 978-1-907389-13-9
- Life in the UK Test Handbook 2013 - ISBN 978-1-907389-16-0
- Life in the UK Test Practice Questions 2013 - ISBN 978-0-9552-1599-5
- Life in the UK Test Study Guide Kindle Edition - ISBN 978-1-907389-14-6
- Life in the UK Test Study Guide ePub Edition - ISBN 978-1-907389-15-3
These are the only valid books for the Life in the UK test published by Red Squirrel Publishing. You should not buy or use any of our earlier editions as the materials will not match your test.